Thursday, November 27, 2008

Scatter Brained


Considering my assignment was to post on our POBL blog last week and as you can see I have missed the deadline; there will now be two posts on the week of Thanksgiving. On the subject of scatter brained I can speak with authority. The topic of juggling responsibilities and keeping focus has come up many times in the past in my discussions with friends, I now believe it is just a matter of temperament. We are all born with strengths and weaknesses, we must be thankful for the first and forgiving of the latter, as every human being comes equipped with both.
On the topic of Thanksgiving; thanks to all of you lovely ladies who are a constant source of inspiration and camaraderie, you make my world a more beautiful place.

1 comment:

joe said...

Beautiful pictures and layout,I am completely impressed, I love it,keep up the great work.

Joe,
http://facebooq.blogspot.com/