Saturday, November 29, 2008

Scatter Brain Too...













Everywhere I look there is an unfinished 'something' piled up. This week has been dedicated to cows- drawing them, turkeys- eating them, and technology-cursing and pleading with my computer, scanner etc. in an effort to finish up my website. Rae and I visited her brother-in-law's wonderful cow farm where I got to get up close and personal with 'the girls'...










Following Michelle's lead I've starting cutting out images I like : I found this portrait by Elizabeth Peyton. It makes me want to spend some time with paints, working loosely and intuitively. I want to have the confidence to break some rules- perspective or realistic color.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yes, the E. Peyton does rather make one want to paint something free and lovely.