Saturday, November 17, 2007

What I am Grateful For

I hesitate to write this because it is soooo cliched and you all have probably heard me say it too many times but I cannot ignore this theme at this time of year and so am compelled to post that I am grateful for many little things but really only one big thing and that is to be alive.
In the midst of the whirlwind that is most of our lives, it is so easy to get caught up in minor annoyances and start to complain when in fact we should remember what a great gift and privilege it is just to be here and share love with our family and friends. I am thankful even for the bad days (like the disaster that was last Friday!) because they just make the good days even sweeter.
I have so many dreams and projects piled up in my head and I seem to complete them so slowly, that I need and want every single day that I have here on our beautiful earth to have a crack at, with luck, at least a majority of them. Plus, I really like hanging out with my POBL friends and learning about the mysteries of art and life from you all.

1 comment:

tlc illustration said...

Very good list Suzy. Be grateful is never a cliche or overdone.