Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Happy to be here!

Good Morning!
My heartfelt thanks to everyone in the critique group for offering me such a warm invitation to join you. I am delighted to be among such bright and talented creative minds!

I took some time this morning to read through the blog in order to put my finger on the group’s dynamic pulse. It was great fun to get a sense of you through your quotes, thoughtful observations, and interesting lines of questioning.

Having just met a fascinating Intellectual Property Attorney on a recent hike, I took particular interest the Orphan Bill mentioned in a recent post. I will definitely ask him about that legislation and see what I can find out. If passed, it certainly would seems to have negative and wide-reaching implications for artists and illustrators.

I look forward to meeting you online and in person at the next critique on August 24th. In the meantime, all my thanks for welcoming me into your group. I am so honored to be a part of it!

Sincerely,
Sarah

1 comment:

Rebecca Bush said...

Hi Sarah! Welcome!
I just remembered to change your member status to administrator so that you can edit your webpage onto the links, etc.
Rebecca