Tuesday, June 13, 2006

shakily emerging into the blogger sphere

OK, here I am.
Not at all understanding the image posting.
Where IS the post editor? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Defining the goals--really narrowing them down to concrete acts, and maybe also the overarching philosophical or long-term goals, is the hardest part, I think. Once there is a specific game plan, I make lovely lists and look forward to crossing things off (IN COLOR) as my reward.

OK, this is as much technology as I can understand for today!

2 comments:

Rebecca Bush said...

Hi Jo and Welcome Aboard!
Check out "Blogger Help" section (link is on "Dashboard" page (where you created your post). It should answer most of your questions.
I don't think you could access the post editor until I changed your member status to administrator, which I have done, so now you should be able to access all the features of the site.

tlc illustration said...

Hi Jo! Welcome to blog-land! Hope to see more of you. :-)