Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hello pobl bloggers!

I've finally negotiated cyberspace far enough to arrive here at this little composition square!
How about some guidelines for posting, critiquing? This seems like the perfect venue for critiquing but it seems we all will need to switch over so we don't have two systems for visual critiquing. I'd suggest an email sent out to all to alert us that that person has posted something on the blog that they want input on. We could still use email for all basic communication (which would be my preference).
Feedback?
Suzy

2 comments:

Rebecca Bush said...

Great idea, Suzy! I am trying to figure out if there is an automatic way to set up email notification right now. I think it would be great to post the sketches here-- much easier to locate than email attachments.

jog said...

It sounds good to me too as I am not going to be able to check this blog every day. By the way Michelle, I loved those strawberries!!